My “fun” gift to me this year is to both clean up and increase my social media and web presence. This means, over the next couple of months, you may see some odd things posted by me, or from new sites, as I try to define what that looks like. In some ways I consider this my social media adolescence, where I am taking the time to figure out who I am and who I want to be (online). Thank you all for your patience and support!
Here is a link to my old blog, which I am planning to shut down once I figure out the best way to archive the content. Feel free to provide me advice/coaching as I venture on this journey. The old One at a Time blog
God bless you all!
Here are some books I hope to get read this summer. What are some of yours?
- The Will to Lead, The Skill to Teach: Transforming Schools at Every Level by Anthony Muhammad
- Transforming School Culture: How to Overcome Staff Division by Anthony Muhammad
- Legendary Service: The Key is to C.A.R.E by Ken Blanchard
- Accelerate: Building Strategic Agility for a Faster-Moving World by John Kotter
- What Makes a Leader: Why Emotional Intelligence Matters by Daniel Goleman
- Iscariot: A Novel of Judas by Tosca Lee
- William Shakespeare’s Star Wars: Verily, A New Hope by Ian Doescher
- To Sell is Human: The Surprising Truth about Moving Others by Daniel Pink
- Story: Substance, Structure, Style, and the Principles of Screenwriting by Robert McKee
Of course there are more in the pile, but that is my starting goal.